Saturday 7 February 2015

My 10 Most Read Authors

A quick list of my top 10 read authors, these aren't necessarily all my favourites but I've read a lot of their books so I'm assuming I like them at least a little bit. 

I thought this would make an interesting list so here goes:


1) R.L.Mathewson: 17 Books

2) Nora Roberts: 15 Books
3) Lila Felix: 11 Books
4) Cecelia Ahern:10 Books
5) Kristen Proby: 7 Books
6) Tammy Falkner: 7 Books
7) Katie McGarry: 6 Books
8) J.C.Isabella: 6 Books
9) Jamie McGuire: 5 Books
10) Sarah Dessen: 5 Books

I'm not surprised to see these are all authors who write romance books or at least books which have a romantic element woven in. I'm definitely a fan of romance books but more over I tend to read them at quite a pace, hence the large amount of them I've managed to read. I'm stingy with my five star ratings therefore only 3 of those authors are five star authors for me. Feel free to check out my goodreads to see which ones made my exclusive 5 star shelf or watch this space as I might be putting up a list of books I've rated 5 stars very soon.


Thanks for reading.

With all my bookish love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment