Sunday 15 March 2015

Let's Be Literal

Having Fun With Book Titles...

Somebody Else's Life...A case of stolen identity.

A Monster Calls...Nope, just my teacher.

All The Bright Places...That one bulb I remembered to replace.

Let's Get Lost...Or as lost as you can in 326 pages.

My Life Next Door...At the bakery, mmmm brownies!

Since You've Been Gone...I've stolen all of your books [Terri you said I could ;)]

Beautiful Disaster...Is my room.

Walking Disaster..Is me.

The Last Letter From Your Lover...At least it wasn't a text.

Ask The Passengers...If they know why the bus is stuck in traffic and making you late!

Guy In Real Life...Isn't as cute and lovely as the one in my book *sigh*.

The Distance Between Us...Needs to be bigger until you've had a shower.

Catching Fire...At least I tried to cook.

Poison Study...Also known as eating the food I tried to cook.

Looking For Alaska...Apparently I've never heard of Google maps.

What Happens Next...Is still a mystery because I haven't read the book yet.

Pushing The Limits...Five minutes on the treadmill should do it.

Love and Leftovers...Awww you met him in a restaurant?

Let It Snow...So school gets cancelled and I can stay in bed.

Thanks For Reading!
With all my bookish love,
Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment